Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PAIN RELIEF CHALLENGE - 15 Minutes or Less!

PAIN RELIEF CHALLENGE!

Pain Relief

Thursday, October 9th at 6:00 pm

Breakthrough Treatment for Immediate Pain Relief- No Drugs, No Injections, No Manipulations!
Come See What Everyone is Talking About!
Bring Your Pain, Your Family & Friends with Pain & Your Appetite! Dinner Will Be Provided.
Watch Dr. Ryan Take Your Pain Away in 15 minutes or Less! No Cost and No Risk To You! 100% Safe.

RSVP – Limited Spots Available

Phone: 813-699-9040
E-mail: info@PTandPainRelief.com
Website: www.SSPTWC.com

Patient Testimonials

“I cannot get over how effective it is, immediately….truly amazing! I think I am in shock, it’s unbelievable!!!”
– Anastassia Grace
“This is the first time I’ve ever encountered anything like this! I’ve never seen anyone that can just move pain away.”
-Alfred L.
“It’s incredible. My pain was gone in less than a minute. Dr. Ryan’s technique is something that needs to be experienced by anyone who is having any type of pain.”
-Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment